If you suspect that you have been compromised

Many minor computer issues, such as viruses, can be solved by consulting your Information Technology office or a technology expert. In the event that you suspect something illegal has taken place, such as ID theft, contact your local law enforcement office to make a report. Additionally, you can submit a report to the Internet Computer Crime Center at IC3.gov.